This course consists of four units of competency, contextualised within the chemicals management framework. Once all of the units have been completed, a Statement of Attainment will be issued. Learners have six months to complete the course from their enrolment date.
The units of competency are as follows:BSBWHS431
– Develop processes and procedures for controlling hazardous chemicals in the workplaceBSBWHS531
– Implement and evaluate system of work for managing hazardous chemicalsBSBWHS308
– Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk controlNAT10895001
– Manage hazardous chemical waste within a workplaceRTO – 4061710895NAT
– Course in Chemicals Management
For group bookings, please contact us at email@example.com